Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate
Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate can only be crafted by characters who have read the recipe, a potential reward from the quest ‘The Zealotry of Zipactriotol’ Effects of This potions are removed upon death. It is subject to a cooldown period of 20 minutes.
Gives the user:
- +100 Hit Point Regeneration for 10 seconds
- +10 Hit Point Increase for 5 minutes
- Cannot be consumed if poisoned, mortally wounded or under the effects of Confidence spell.
- Confidence spell cannot be cast while under the effects of this potion.
- Can be removed by “Purge Magic” and Talisman of Ward Removal
- It has NO benefit from the Enhance Potions property.
- 1 Empty Bottle
- 20 Ginseng
- 5 Plant Clippings
- 5 Myrmidex Eggsacs (On corpses of Myrmidex Drones & the Myrmidex Queen)
Requires Times of Legends Expansion to use and craft.
Agility Potion • Greater Agility Potion • Barako Draft of Might • Invisibility Potion • Jukari Burn Poultice • Kurak Ambusher’s Essence • Nightsight • Sakkhra Prophylaxis Potion • Strength Potion • Greater Strength Potion • Urali Trance Tonic
Black Powder • Conflagration Potion • Greater Conflagration Potion • Confusion Blast Potion • Greater Confusion Blast Potion • Lesser Explosion Potion • Explosion Potion • Greater Explosion Potion • Fuse Cord • Match Cord
|Healing and Curative||
Barrab Hemolymph Concentrate • Lesser Cure Potion • Cure Potion • Greater Cure Potion • Elixir of Rebirth • Lesser Heal Potion • Heal Potion • Greater Heal Potion • Refresh Potion • Greater Refreshment Potion