Client Patch 188.8.131.52
(Redirected from Client Patch 184.108.40.206)
This patch was for the Enhanced Client.
- Date: March 25, 2010
- Size: 115,061,884 bytes
- Notes: Client release notes are for Client Patch 220.127.116.11 but after patching the client will display version 18.104.22.168.
New Options in the User Settings
- Detailed Hotbar Tooltips (Default: On) – Displays additional tooltip information for items placed on the hotbar.
- Enable Autorun (Default: On) – Allows you to move without holding down any mouse buttons. To start autorun, hold down the right mouse button and single-click the left mouse button. To stop autorun, single-click the right mouse button. (This is an already existing feature, but now the option is available to turn this off.)
- Auto-Navigate Around Objects (Default: On) – Allows you to automatically navigate around impassible objects. (This is an already existing feature, but now the option is available to turn this off.)
- Cursor Target Queuing (Default: Off) – Allows you to queue a cursor targeting action via macro, mouse wheel, or keyboard before the targeting cursor appears.
- Shift-Right Click to Open Context Menus (Default: Off) - Use shift-right click (instead of left click) to open context menus for creatures and objects in the world. This does not affect user interface context menus, which still use right click. (This was previously determined by the "Legacy Targeting" option. Now, you can choose the method you want for opening context menus in either targeting modes.)
- Display Pop-Up Window for Party Invitations (Default: On) – Displays pop-up dialog when party invitations are received.
- Hotbars may now be locked by right-clicking on a hotbar slot and selecting "Lock Hotbar." To unlock a hotbar, right-click on a hotbar slot and select "Unlock Hotbar."
- When a hotbar is locked, you will not be able to move the hotbar, move items from the hotbar, or resize the hotbar. Items may still be placed onto the hotbar.
- Added tooltip descriptions for all macro actions.
- Added tooltip descriptions for all stats in the Character Sheet window.
- Added tooltip descriptions for all skills in the Skills window.
- Added tooltip descriptions for all options in the User Settings.
- Corpses now highlight on mouseover.
- Added a "Log Out" macro action and key binding.
- Added cursor targeting actions to the key bindings.
- Macro Editor now has all icons available in the game.
- Camera zoom settings now save across play sessions.
- Shard and character selections can now be double-clicked on during the login process.
- Fixed hotbar tooltip display issues with the Gargoyle "Flying" ability
- Containers were not closing at the correct distance away from the player, resulting in "too far away" messages when trying to pick up items in the container.
- Gargoyles were not able to use the Dual Short Axes in the "Target by Resource" macro action.
- Items were not highlighting properly when shown within the Circle of Transparency.
- Player waypoint in the Atlas was not updating when "Center on Player" was turned off.
- Party member waypoints were not updating until the player moved.
- Players got stuck in autorun mode when releasing the right mouse button over an interface element such as the hotbar or container.
- Screenshots were not saving correctly for all game resolutions.
- Screenshots were not saving the lighting conditions properly (such as nighttime shots).
- Quickly clicking on one interface element then another falsely triggered a double-click on the second element.
- Key bindings text was not display for macros placed on the hotbar.
- The "Accept" button in the Trade Window sometimes required multiple clicks to properly accept the trade.
- Gumps for Animal Lore, Bulk Order Books, and Crafting had invisible space that prevented the gumps from being dragged to the edge of the screen. (*)
- Conflagration potions played sound effects at extremely high levels. (*)
Please Note: Items with (*) require Publish 65 to be fully operational.
|Enhanced Client Patches|