Client Patch 188.8.131.52
This patch was for the Enhanced Client.
- Date: May 19, 2010
- Size: 70,610,848 bytes
- Notes: This patch was strangely announced as "4.0.7".
Mobile/Party Health Bars
- Mobile Health Bars and Party Health Bars now use less screen space.
- Party Health Bars are numbered with the member position in the party.
- Each Party Health Bar window position saves across play sessions.
- Party Health Bars no longer snap back to their original position when inviting new members into a party.
- The Pet Window has been replaced with Mobile Health Bars.
- Pets are now renamed by using the "Rename" context menu option on pets instead of clicking the name on the health bar. (*)
- Container windows are now resizable and save across play sessions.
- Items may now be swapped around in grid-view. (*)
- The player's container window positions now save across play sessions.
- The player's containers will now re-open when logging in.
- A "Fonts" folder is now included in the custom user interface package.
- True-Type Font (ttf) files used in custom user interfaces should be placed in this "Fonts" folder.
- A "Fonts.xml" template is included for creating new font definitions.
- The definitions can then be used for Labels, Buttons, and EditBoxes.
- Made several optimizations to the particle effects system.
- Map/radar state now saves across play sessions.
- Menubar state now saves across play sessions.
- The player's paperdoll will now re-open when logging in.
- The skill tracker will now re-open when logging in.
- Items can now be dropped onto mobile health bars, object handles, the portrait window, and the target window.
- Mobs now highlight when mousing over mobile health bars, object handles, the portrait window, and the target window.
- Added "Cycle Chat Forward" (Ctrl-W) and "Cycle Chat Backward" (Ctrl-Q) keybindings. (Known issue: Enter needs to be pressed twice to send the text.)
- Health bars were not tinted correctly when moving in and out of range of characters with status effects such as poison. (*)
- Area-of-effect and ground targeted spells were not targeting correctly when set to "Target: Current" on the hotbar. (*)
- Imbuing was not defaulting to "Target: Cursor" when dragged onto the hotbar.
- Arrows could not be dragged onto the quiver in the paperdoll.
- Plotting ship courses on maps was not functioning properly.
- Names of party members sometimes did not appear in the notifications in the chat window when another player joins the party. (*)
- Non-leader party members sometimes did not get notifications in the chat window when another player joins the party. (*)
- Item count in containers displayed incorrect values when failing to drag partial stacks of items (such as from lack of line of sight).
- Item count on the hotbar displayed incorrect values when picking up and dropping containers that included contents placed on the hotbar. (*)
- Item count on the hotbar displayed incorrect values for contents in an equipped quiver. (*)
- Quest items locked down in a player's house were appearing as waypoints in the radar. (*)
- Scrolling damage numbers sometimes appeared on the side of the screen instead of over the mob.
- Mobs sometimes displayed only one line of overhead chat text when saying multiple lines of text.
- The "Overhead Chat Fade Delay" user setting was not functioning properly.
- Animated objects sometimes flickered in and out of existence.
- Certain objects placed in containers or in paperdoll slots were hued incorrectly.
- Flying Gargoyles were not flying when logging in.
- Items with (*) require Publish 66 to be fully operational.
|Enhanced Client Patches|