- 1 Mistaken Identity
- 2 You Scratch My Back
- 3 Fooling Aernya
- 4 Not Quite That Easy
- 5 Convince Me
- 6 Tuition Reimbursement
- 7 See Also
Mistaken Identity is a quest chain given by Aernya the Mistress of Admissions who can be found outside the Umbra Bloodletter's Guild. This quest chain will make you gain entrance to Bedlam in order to talk to the Master Necromancer there. It consists of six parts:
- Mistaken Identity
- You Scratch My Back
- Fooling Aernya
- Not Quite That Easy
- Convince Me
- Tuition Reimbursement
What do you want? Wonderful, another whining request for a refund on tuition. You know, experiences like that are invaluable ... and infrequent. Having the opportunity to test yourself under such realistic situations isn't something the college offers all students. Fine. Fine. You'll need to submit a refund request form in triplicate before I can return your 1,000,000 gold tuition. You'll need to get some signatures and a few other odds and ends.
- Oh blast! Not another of those forms. I'm so sick of this endless paperwork.
You Scratch My Back
Heh. Heheheh. Good one. You're not a Bedlam student and you're definitely not eligible for a tuition refund. Heheheh. That old witch Aernya doesn't see as well as she used to you know. Otherwise, she would have ... hmmm, wait a minute. I sense a certain 'opportunity' here. I'll sign your forms in return for a little help with a project of my own. What do you say?
Gorrow requests from you to return to him some items found on Unicorns, Ki-Rins and Pixies. Pixies, Unicorns and Ki-Rins can be found at the Grimswind Ruins in Malas. Alternatively, Pixies and Unicorns can be found between the flowstone and the shrine of Spirituality in Ilshenar.
- Oh excellent, you're back. I'll get the oven going. That thing about pixie legs, you see, is that they burn and dry out if you're not really careful. Taste just like chicken too!
Now that I've signed your papers you'd better get back to that witch Aernya. Mmmm mmm smell those ribs!
- What? Hrmph. Gorrow signed your form did he? Let me see that. *squint*
Not Quite That Easy
I wouldn't be too smug just yet, whiner. You still need Master Gnosos' signature before I can cut your refund. Last I heard, he's coordinating the recovery of the portions of the college that are currently overrun. *nasty smile* Off with you.
- Made it through did you? Did you happen to see Red Death out there? Big horse, skeletal ... burning eyes? No? What's this? Forms? FORMS? I'm up to my eyebrows in ravenous out-of-control undead and you want a signature?
I'm not signing any forms until the situation here is under control. So, you can either help out or you can forget getting your tuition refund. Which will it be? Help control the shambling dead?
Master Gnosos wants you to kill some undead creaures in Bedlam so that the situation can be once again controlled. The hardest amongst these creatures is the Red Death, but it can be killed quickly by most PvM templates. When you slayed all the required creatures, return to Master Gnosos:
- Pulled it off huh? Well then you've earned this signature!
Well, there you are. I've added my signature to that of Gorrow, so you should be set to return to Mistress Aernya and get your tuition refunded.
Since all of the necessary signatures are on the form now, you can return to Aernya:
- *disinterested stare* What? Oh, you've gotten your form filled in. How nice. *glare* And I'd hoped you'd drop this charade before I was forced to rub your nose in it. *nasty smile* You're not even a student and as such, you're not eligible for a refund -- you've never paid tuition. For your services, Master Gnosos has recommended you receive pay. So here. Now go away.
- A colored Wooden Box with about five magic items inside.