Halloween 2011 brought back some popular Halloween-related activities from previous years as well as new additions and special items to celebrate the holiday. It went live on October 1st and ended on November 12, 2011.
Trick or Treat
Trick or Treat items could be obtained by simply walking up to an Npc, saying "Trick or Treat" and then targeting them.
Beware - NPC's may opt to play a trick on players instead of giving them a treat.
If a character had Grandmaster (100.0 skill) Begging there was a small chance to receive a special treat from previous years.
GM Beggar-only Semi-Rare Treats
From Halloween 2009
- Creepy Cake
- Grim Warning
- Harvest Wine
- Murky Milk
- Mr. Plain's Cookies
- Skulls on a Pike
From Halloween 2010
- Chair in a Ghost Costume
- Excellent Iron Maiden
- Halloween Guillotine
- Small Web(left or right, same as Halloween 2009 except hued orange or black)
- Temporarily changes the hue of the character's body and equipped items. Hued clothing could not be cut up to obtain 'two-tone' or 'Halloween' cloth.
- Bleeding profusely (harmless)
also, a Naughty Twin could appear which would:
- Teleport you to a random moongate on the same facet.
- Steal some of your candy.
Farmers once again could harvest pumpkins that season. The larger Pumpkin bear the names of Developers and EMs. If one tries pick it up, it turned into a Killer Pumpkin. After defeating a Killer Pumpkin decorative masks could be found in the corpse:
These bear the name originally on the pumpkin.