Note: Publish 71.1 is a relatively minor set of bug fixes to the much larger Publish 71 the previous week.
- July 28, 2011 - Released to all shards.
- July 27, 2011 - Announced.
- Fixed an issue with the live event regarding rideable pets
- Fixed an issue with toggling quest items with the live event
- The commodity brokers should now be accepting hued items. There is still a known issue with a few items such as enhanced bandages that will be fixed during the next client patch.
- Fixed an issue with stacking modification effects using Consecrate Weapon.
On August 8, 2011 at 2 PM, the following changes were made to Publish 71.1 on the Origin shard:
- Runes for decayed or otherwise destroyed ships will now reset when they are attempted to be used.
- Players will now receive keys for legacy ships instead of runes
- Dry-docked ships should now leave the world correctly.
- The harbormaster now only gives a rune for the ship owned by the character instead of for all ships owned by that account.
- Ships should now hue correctly based on type