Tailoring Bulk Order Deeds were introduced in mid-July of 2002 via Publish 16 and heavily modified via Publish 74 and Publish 95. A character only needs one-tenth of a skill point in Tailoring to be eligible to receive a BOD from an NPC. Different BOD types are given out according to skill. BODs are limited to one every six hours, however NPCs will cache up to 18 hours (or 3 BODs) worth of give outs.
Completing a BOD
- Visit any NPC tailor shop in one of the many cities.
- Locate a tailor or weaver NPC.
- Open a contextual menu on your desired NPC.
- Select the "Bulk Order Info" option.
- One of two things can occur:
- A gump will appear with the BOD information.
- The NPC will tell you "An Offer may be available in about X minutes", where X is the number of minutes before you can get another BOD. Try again after the specified amount of time has passed.
- Accept the BOD by pressing the OK button.
- Craft the number of desired items, using the requested material, and following any other requirements such as being exceptional.
- Double-click the BOD to open the gump and select "Combine this deed with the item requested" or "Combine this deed with contained items."
- "Combine this deed with the item requested" allows you to individually add the appropriate items to the BOD in the same manner as BOD functionality pre-Publish 95.
- "Combine this deed with contained items" allows you to select a container that will automatically add all appropriate items to the BOD until either the BOD is full or there are no more items in the bag that fit the BOD requirements. Be warned that if you select a bag that has items that you don't necessarily want to use for the BOD but meet the BOD's requirements you may lose the item.
- Go back to any tailor shop and drop your completed BOD onto any tailor or weaver NPC.
- You will then have a choice for your rewards:
- Use the BOD's Point Value immediately to claim one reward of your choice with a value equal to or lesser than the BOD's Point Value. Any leftover points are lost.
- Bank the BOD's bank value at considerable loss for future use.
|10||Sewing Kit - 250 Charges|
|10||Reward Title - "Weaver"|
|10||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|25||Reward Title - "Dressmaker"|
|50||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|100||Reward Title - "Haberdasher"|
|100||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|150||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|150||One Pair of Sandals - Random Color|
|200||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|200||Master Craftsman Talisman - 10 Charges|
|300||Stretched Hide - Random properties of small or medium and south or east facing.|
|300||100 Hued Cloth - Random Color|
|300||Master Craftsman Talisman - 25 Charges|
|350||Spined Runic Sewing Kit|
|350||Master Craftsman Talisman - 50 Charges|
|400||Power Scroll - 105 Tailoring|
|400||Flower Tapestry Deed - Random between dark flower or flower and south or east facing.|
|450||Bear Rug Deed - Random between brown or polar bear and south or east facing.|
|500||Power Scroll - 110 Tailoring|
|550||Clothing Bless Deed|
|575||Power Scroll - 115 Tailoring|
|600||Horned Runic Sewing Kit|
|650||Power Scroll - 120 Tailoring|
|700||Barbed Runic Sewing Kit|