Client Patch 1.25.36g
Revision as of 11:30, 4 January 2012 by Cogniac
This patch was for the Classic Client.
- Date: February 23, 1999
- Size: 273 bytes
- Notes: None
This is a client patch only.
- Several things that could cause client crashes were fixed. Among them, invisible vendors, overly long rune names, and a problem with popup help.
- The translation server will stay disabled when disabled.
- The timezone sorting of servers should work correctly now regardless of your timezone.
- The buttons for the new Disarm Trap and Stealth skills were added. These buttons will be non-functional until the server update goes in that activates the skills.
- Female chainmail armor is now in! Wearing chainmail will automatically select the correct animation based on your character's gender.
|Classic Client Patches|