Client Patch 4.0.0c
- Date: February 20, 2003
- Size: 59,287 bytes
- Notes: None
We are releasing a client patch today, on Thursday, February 20th CST, which contains the following changes:
Both 2D and 3D clients
- When customizing a house, surrounding objects will not draw if they are higher than the player. This will make sure you can see what you are doing while building your house.
- A memory leak in the AoS 3D client has been plugged. (Please note that we are still researching a memory issue on the server in an attempt to continue to improve server stability.)
The current version should now be 4.0.0c for both the 2D and 3D clients.
If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
- Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\\Program Files\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
- If you are unable to connect to the patch server at all, and are using an original (Non-T2A) version of Ultima Online, you may need to update your verinfo file. For details on updating this file, please see the information posted at http://support.uo.com/tech_6.html.
- Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|