Dangerous Creatures Replica
| Dangerous Creatures Replica: Golem|
- Museum of Vesper
|Weight: 1 Stone|
The Dangerous Creatures Replicas are a set of 350,000 point Cooperative Collection rewards from the Vesper Museum Collection, which all have a common set of random sound effects and spoken responses about the Lore of Ultima Online when turned on and approached.
|Exodus Overseer||Devourer of Souls||Golem|
|Juka Lord||Lady of the Snow||Meer Captain|
|Meer Eternal||Solen Queen||G'Thunk the Troll|
The sounds appear to consist of natural noises, including wind blowing, running water, crickets chirruping and various bird song.
The Lore responses are as follows;
- Illshenar was discovered by a mage named Gilforn. (sic)
- Lord British established the Order Guards. Lord Blackthorn countered by forming the Chaos Guards.
- Lord CrawWorth discovered the "Lost Lands" (sic)
- Minax's army, led by Juo'nar, staged a war in Trinsic before it was saved by Dupre and his followers.
- Mondain gained the Gem of Immortality after murdering his father.
- Orcs staged battles across Sosaria. The war was centered in Cove.
- Some Gypsies are as wise as the wisest sages of the lands.
- Trammel was created by a powerful spell cast by Lord British and Nystul
- Yew was turned into swamplands after Adranath's 'Decay spell' yielded unexpected results.
- There are Eight Companions and Eight Virtues.
- The most destructive spell - Armageddon - was first learned from the wisps.
- The gargoyle city, Ver Lor Reg, was discovered in Ilshenar.