Guild: Hunters' Gathering
Thanks! We've surpassed the 75 member milestone!
--NitroNatro 22:04, 2 June 2012 (PDT)
We are comprised of two major classes.
Huntsmen & Tradesmen
Huntsmen are divided into six - four minor clans, each with their individual Clan Leaders:
- Archers -> Warrior - [n] someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- Bards -> Musician - [n] artist who composes or conducts music as a profession
- Dexers -> Warrior - [n] someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- Gargoyles -> Warrior - [n] someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
- Shamans -> Shaman - [n] in societies practicing shamanism: one acting as a medium between the visible and spirit worlds; practices sorcery for healing or divination
- Tamers -> Shepherd - [n] a herder of sheep (on an open range); someone who keeps the sheep together in a flock, [n] a clergyman who watches over a group of people
We venture out to conquer dungeons, quests, and whatever crosses our way! Clan Leaders are knowledgeable in hunts & trades and serve their roles as general guides.
Tradesmen are divided into three minor clans, each with their individual Clan Leaders:
- Crafters - [n] a creator of great skill in the manual arts
- Gatherers - [n] a person who gathers
- Scholars - [n] someone (especially a child) who learns (as from a teacher) or takes up knowledge or beliefs, [n] a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
Tradesmen are the businessmen of the guild. Be sure to keep in touch with our tradesmen as they yield a wealth of knowledge and valuables. Clan Leaders are knowledgeable in hunts & trades and serve their roles as general guides.
Crafters: LEO Nead crafter
Dexers: King Boat
Gatherers: Prince Norwood
Shamans Willy Wizard
Primary Guild House: Hunters' Outpost
Secondary Guild House: Hunters' Abyss
Smithing BOD Reward Calculator: 
Tailoring BOD Reward Caculator: 
Armor Enhancement Caculator: