Difference between revisions of "Holiday 2009"
m (Added menu image.)
m (corrected snow statue order with picture)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
* '''Snow Statue''' - Choice of one of four Snow Statues - Pegasus
* '''Snow Statue''' - Choice of one of four Snow Statues - Pegasus, Seahorseor Griffon.
Revision as of 22:32, 16 December 2009
With Publish 63, all characters that log in and are 30 days or older will receive a holiday gift ticket in their backpack until mid-January 2010. The gift ticket is Blessed and may only be used by the original character that receives it. When used, the character is presented with a choice of one of five different gifts.
When a gift selection is made, the ticket is consumed and a Gift Box is placed in the character's backpack containing the chosen gift as well as a candy cane and a holiday card from a random dev team member.
- A Pot of Eggnog - An over-brimming pot of seemingly inexhaustible eggnog. When used, it produces a glass of eggnog in the character's backpack which is good for one drink and leads to inebriation.
- Icicles - A set of 7 different icicles that may be locked down in player homes.
- Nutcracker - Choice of a small or large nutcracker that moves it's jaw when used while locked down in a player home.
- Snow Statue - Choice of one of four Snow Statues - Pegasus, Seahorse, Mermaid or Griffon.
- A Deed For A Holiday Tree - A gift that has appeared in previous years but now with more display options, the deed may be used to place a Holiday Tree in player homes in one of four styles:
- Classic - Fully ornamented and lit fir tree
- Modern - Tapering Tuscan pine tree with strings of lights
- Classic Bare - Same as Classic, without any foliage
- Modern Bare - Same as Modern, without any foliage
- All Holiday Tree Deeds from previous years now have all four style options.
- Six new Gift Box variants were introduced with the Holiday 2009 gifts.