Difference between revisions of "Huntmaster’s Challenge"
(Created page, could prob do with some pictures latter)
m (publish 95 info)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
==How to Hunt==
==How to Hunt==
Latest revision as of 11:02, 8 November 2016
The Huntmaster at the Skara Brae Ranger’s Guild now offers a monthly challenge for hunting various species throughout Britannia.
Trophies throughout the Ranger’s Guild indicate which species can be hunted, and include:
Publish 91 added:
Publish 95 added:
How to Hunt
- Visit the Huntmaster NPC at the Ranger’s Guild outside Skara Brae to obtain a hunting permit via the Huntmaster’s context menu.
- Permits cost 5,000gp, the funds must be available in the player’s bank box.
- Double click on the hunting permit and target the corpse of a valid species to record the kill. The Permit will display the Hunter’s Name, Date of the Kill, Location of the Kill, Species of the Kill, and a measurement for the Kill. Return to the Huntmaster to submit a kill for consideration in the monthly competition by dropping the deed on him.
- If a submission has the greatest measurement for a species, the kill will be displayed on the trophy inside the Ranger’s Guild.
- If a submission ties the greatest measurement for a species the display on the trophy will not update, however the submitting player will be eligible for reward when the contest concludes each month.
- If a submitted kill has the greatest measurement at the end of the month, the player will get 1 point to redeem rewards from the Huntmaster at the start of the next month.
- Kills can only be submitted from the current month and year.
- The Huntmaster’s month will be updated on server maintenance, each new month the contest will reset.
- The total number of point you could get is 15 in one month (by winning all 15 species records for the month)
- The points carry over to the next month so you don't have to spend them all at once.
Rewards can be redeemed by context menu on the Huntmaster, all cost 1 point. and 2 of the rewards are from
- Harvester's Blade
- Horn of Plenty
- A Reward Title Deed: Huntmaster’s Champion
- A Sash – with “Member of the Skara Brae Ranger’s Guild” engraved on it.
Even if your kill doesn't win you can still immortalize it in you own home as a house addon that looks the same as the Trophies in the hunting lodge. A GM carpenter with a Taxidermy Kit can use your hunting permit to create a trophy for display. The permit is not consumed in this process. The kits cost 90k-100k each from carpenters and together with the 5k hunting permit cost for each one you are looking at around 1.5 Million Gold for a complete set of Trophies.