Difference between revisions of "Mugen"
m (IP updated)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Latest revision as of 04:02, 1 February 2013
|Launched:||October 16, 2001|
|Time Zone:|| Japan JST|
|IP Address:|| 188.8.131.52
- No Item Insurance.
- Felucca ruleset on all remaining facets (Ilshenar, Malas, etc.).
- Each player can use a Personal Bless Deed on but one item.
- Character Transfer is prohibited to and from Mugen.
- Murderers and criminals cannot kick/ban others from their home, nor can they log out instantly.
- The title “Murderer” has been done away with, murderers will now show their karma/fame title.
Skills & Stats
- Skill gain:
- Skill points for skills under 70 points gain as normal shards;
- Skill points for skills between 70 and 79.9 points gain a maximum of 3.6 points total per day, with a minimum of 5 minutes between point gained;
- Skill points for skills between 80 and 98.9 points gain a maximum of 2 points total per day, with a minimum of 10 minutes between point gained; and
- Skill points for skills 99.0 points and up gain a maximum of 2 points total per day, with a minimum of 15 minutes between point gained.
- Maximum of 6 stat point gains per day.
- Decreased rate for SOS bottle spawn.
- No treasure maps can be fished up.
- Arms Lore gives a crafting bonus every 12.5 skill instead of 20, as on the regular shards.
- No Recall or Sacred Journey spells.
- The spells Blade Spirits and Energy Vortex have been weakened significantly.
- Telekinesis does not work on trapped or locked chests.
- Musical instruments, fishing poles, herding crooks, scissors, axes used for lumberjacking, and other bladed objects wear down and break with use.
- 7th Anniversary Items are not blessed.
- Shopkeeper NPCs do not buy items from players.
- Shopkeeper NPCs charge 3x more for the items they sell.
- Shopkeeper NPCs do not sell any resources (Ingots, Cloth, etc.)).
- Hireling NPCs charge 3x more for their services.
- NPCs do not carry gold in their backpacks, which prevents it from being stolen or looted upon death.
Other Uses for Mugen
- M.U.G.E.N. is also a freeware 2D fighting game engine that was originally released in July of 1999.
- Mugen is also a character in the Japanese anime series Samurai Champloo.