Tinkers can craft 27 different necklaces and the ever popular, Pendant of the Magi. Blacksmiths can make plate gorgets or mempos, but there is no ringmail, chainmail, or dragon scale neckwear. Carpenters can craft woodland and darkwood gorgets. Tailors can create leather, studded, leaf, and hide gorgets, but there is no female armor or bone neckware.
Quest Reward Neckware
The following quest rewards fill the neck slot:
- Clairesse the Servant, who is located in New Haven, offers "an old necklace" and "an old ring" as a reward;
- Natalie the Lady of Skara Brae, who is located um, ok nevermind, offers the Amulet of Righteousness for a reward; and
- The Souvenir From the Museum of Vesper collection includes a necklace.
Set Item Neckwear
Few of the Item Sets have neckware. In fact, only the following feature a gorget as part of a set:
- Hunter's Garb Armor Set -- Gorget
- Myrmidon Armor Set -- Gorget
- Paladin Armor Set -- Plate of Honor gorget
- Virtue Armor Set -- Gorget of Honesty
Most artifact collections do not contain any items that occupy the Neck Slot. There are no artifact neckware for the following artifact collections: Leviathan, Mondain's, Paragon, Peerless, Treasure Map, and Treasures of Tokuno.
- Ankh Pendant
- Gladiator's Collar
- Jackal's Collar
- Torc of the Guardians
- Voice of the Fallen King
- Some "charge-based" neckware from before the Age of Shadows can still be found with mods.
- The Amulet of Righteousness comes with 100 Lightning charges that do no damage.