Revision as of 09:48, 3 June 2012 by Gmvalkyrie (url update)
- Framework .Net 2.0
- DirectX 9.0c
- Audio codecs (if you have problem to play mp3 or you get errors about mp3 files, your audio codecs are missing).
- Suggested to fix the codecs problems: K-Lite Codecs Pack (the default installation is enough to fix the problem)
- To install extract the zip into the main game folder (Not UserInterface folder).
Note: The patcher will not start if is in the wrong directory.
- Create a desktop shortcut for "UI Patcher.exe" and use this to start the game.
The UI Patcher supports the following command lines parameters:
- -noplaysound : use this to start the game without EC PlaySound.
- -txpack=<name>: use this to set a texture pack as default interface. <name> is the texture pack name from the following list:
Supported Texture Pack List
(The patcher will only support the texture packs working with the Pinco's UI 4.1g and newer versions)
- ThirdDawn: Third Dawn Pinco
- DecorsTexture: Decors Textures
- Copper: Copper Pinco Textures