Revision as of 06:33, 8 January 2011 by Tancred RedStar (Linked up image, tweaked Special Attacks)
|Primeval Lich Statistics|
|Spawn Locations||Stygian Abyss Dungeon|
|First Seen||Stygian Abyss||Pack Instinct||None|
|Special||Primeval Lich Dust||Cut Up|
|Barding Difficulty||160||Taming Difficulty||N/A|
|Base Damage||17 - 21||Preferred Foods||None|
|Resisting Spells||150||Evaluating Intelligence||100|
|Resists and Damage|
- Note: Statistics taken from 1 Primeval Lichs
- Howl of the Lich - A howl so powerful it creates a cold blast radius causing cold damage to all players and their pets.
- Creeping Death - Occasionally, the Primeval Lich will call creatures of the darkness to his aid:
- Up to six lightning strikes will randomly assault players and pets within a 15 tile radius of the Lich
- A shadow dweller will spawn at each point near the impact of those lightning strikes and attack players and pets within range
- Unholy Touch - The Lich's touch will corrupt the target's soul, temporarily lowering some skills and attributes.
- Teleport Taunt - The Lich should taunt players out of attack range when they attack the lich with ranged weapons or magic.