Client Patch 5.0.6c
- Date: November 7, 2006
- Size: 40,990 bytes
- Notes: None
On Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at approximately 7:00PM PST (November 8 - 3:00AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.6c.
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Ladders now work correctly in the 3D client
- Added Castle ladders to get off the roof of castles and keeps
- Players who have existing ladders will need to re-deed them
- Castle ladders that face south and east are invisible
- Added new ladder art for south and east leaning ladders
- Adjusted the height of the Heritage tables to allow items to sit on them properly
- Crystal walls with windows are now the same height as ones without windows
- Raised the height of one of the sides of Shadow foundations to be the same as the others
- Added artwork in the Heritage menu for the tree trunks
- The current version of the Heritage ladders are meant for use with castles and keeps only
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.6c for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|