- October 14, 2010 - Released to all shards
- October 13, 2010 - Announced for October 14, 2010 release
- The following changes will be made during tomorrows daily maintenance, thank you. -James Nichols
- Pirates will no longer be deleted off player boats when the pirate boat decays
- Dead players can now interact with the plank of the legacy ships.
- Players can now dry dock row boats in deep water and from other ships
- Fishmongers will no longer bark debug barks.
- Compassion Sage potions will work correctly now. You MUST log out and back in with the potions in your backpack for the potions to work correctly.
- You can now use Sacred Journey to recall from the ships rune and runebook.
- Navery will now receive the correct damage from the fallen rocks.
- Default in the Runebooks will no longer be reset
- Adding 2 alchemist to the docks where you can find the fishmongers. (This will be manually done tonight)