- January 19, 2011 - released to all shards 2-5 pm Eastern.
- January 13, 2011 - released to Test Center shard.
- We have added the new Ship to the items you can earn in Community Collections. Please see the fisherman NPC in the library in Britain.
- Britannian Defenders will no longer sound like females
- Netherbolt/Eagle Strike/Bombard will no longer cause their target to double fizzle.
- Fixed an issue with hair dyes, when the hue of your hair is the same as the hue of the hair dye, it will no longer be consumed .
- Added an additional smaller version of the Vet Reward Rugs. In the gump you will be able to choose the size and facing.
- Fixed Spell Plague trigger on non-spell damage. Spell plague should no longer be triggered from damage from specials like poison, concussion or bleed. Should only trigger on actual spells or hit spell effects from weapons.
- Ghost images of player’s houses have been fixed for going to each facet but we are still working on an issue with transferring from shard to shard.
- Corrected the issue with newly created white leather dye tubs behaving as if they were vet rewards.
- Added items the metal dye tub can dye: metal chests, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces
- Added pedestals and a Bell of Courage to each town that is/was invaded. You can look at the pedestal and bell’s hue to see the status of the town.
- Boats that are navigating by maps using plotted courses will now be able to travel in all 8 directions.
- Fixed an issue with being able to sell Metal Dye tubs, all tubs have been reverted to their original state.
- As part of shard maintenance on January 25, 2011 an issue with Scalis Enforcer corpses disappearing was fixed.