Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2015 Feb 23
Good afternoon everyone,
We will be releasing a new client and Publish 89 to European shards this evening and all North American shards during the regular morning maintenance cycles.
IDOC Housing changes
The changes we have made are to IDOC houses. Below are the details of the changes we have made:
- When a house goes into the condemned stage the house will go private and all access will be removed.
- Trial accounts will no longer be able to pick up loot from an IDOC house
- When the house drops Grubbers will spawn with some of the house loot in their packs, you will have to chase them down to get the loot they have.
- After a house is in the IDOC stage the timers are no longer random, it will drop at either 5, 10, or 15 hours, with the exception of houses with rental vendors. Houses with rental vendors will become OSI owned and have to go through a cycle for the second time to notify vendor owners.
- The Demon Slayer property will be properly applied to the Scepter of Pride.
- Using Spirit Speak will no longer interrupt the Inspire bard song.
- Owner bound items will no longer bind when placed on mannequins, stewards, or vendors.
- Blessed quivers and wing armor can no longer be obtained on abyss ruleset shards. Existing blessed quivers and wing armor will lose their blessed status.
- The drop rates for some of the Prism of Light keys has been increased.
- Players can no longer recall out of Blackthorn’s Dungeon in Felucca.
- Runes marked in the “Cat’s Lair” in Britain will be properly named when created.
- Dupre’s Shield can now be dyed using a metal dye tub.
- Several TIDs erroneously containing the article “a” have been fixed.
- Obsidian statues will no longer require 11 obsidian fragments to create.
- Runes marked near the Yomotsu Mines will be properly labeled.
- Runes marked near the New Haven Mines will be properly labeled.
- Blessed items that were previously equipped will be re-equipped when a player double clicks on their corpse.
- City Trade deals now have an auto-renew option that can allow Governors to auto-renew a trade deal so long as funds are available.
- The size of the election gump has been increased to accommodate long names.
- The end date and time has been added to city stones for nomination and election periods.
- The number of mobs spawning in Moonglow Bay has been reduced.
- Vanilla seeds can now be obtained from Juka Mages, Plague Beasts, and Kappa.
- The Bascinet and Kamishimo have been added to the list of Blackthorn Artifacts.
- New Magincia Gardeners will sell Gardening Contracts that will allow a New Magincia Gardening plant to be maintenance free for 2 weeks. Plants will require care after the first server maintenance following the expiration date listed on the plant. Gardening contracts can be used on a plant once every other month.
- Impassable objects placed near the Chaos Shrine in Felucca will be placed in the nearby barrel. The barrel’s contents are deleted after five minutes or when the barrel becomes full.
- Academic bookcases can now be engraved using a wooden container engraving tool.
- Fixed an area where players could become stuck in the Trinsic area of Blackthorn’s Dungeon.
- The spelling of Britannia has been corrected on the “Bank of Britannia: Trinsic Branch” sign. This will occur after two maintenance cycles.
- Paralyzation can no longer be negated with stoneform boots.
- The inaccessible pumpkin patch in T2A near the City of the Dead has been removed from Halloween pumpkin spawn.
- Fixed issue where Grizelda the Hag was not awarding items with the correct magical properties.
- Vice vs Virtue pets can now be resurrected without having prerequisite veterinary or animal taming skills.
- Phoenix armor deeds must now be in the player’s backpack to redeem them.
- A shield can now be equipped with use of the Bracers of Alchemical Devastation.
- Vice vs Virtue match points for kills has been increased from 25 to 100 per kill, Vice vs Virtue occupation match points has been decreased from 50 to 20 per second of occupation.
- When reagents from the Blessed Statue are removed and dropped into a stack of similar reagents the statue will now update its art to the empty version.
- SA item properties correctly spawn on loot located in champ spawn areas.
- Pets/mobs no longer follow attackable players when stealth.
- Players may no longer charm changelings regardless of the mobs current form.
- Engraving tools must now be in a player’s backpack to be used for engraving.
- Engraving tools may not be used on items that are currently contained in a dungeon container or a town container.
- Added silver bracelets, silver rings and crooks to the cleanup Britannia system.
- Players may no longer use Tokuno dyes, Haochi dyes or natural dyes on the Virtuoso suit.
- Re-forged ranged weapons will now have the proper Defense Chance Increase and Hit Chance Increase item property applied.
- New loot system ranged weapons will now have the proper Defense Chance Increase and Hit Chance Increase item property applied.
- Docks have been added to the city of Yew, west of the Yew Mill.
- Docks have been added to the City of Minoc, north of the Stables.
Client Bug Fixes
- Fixed Classic client crash when player attempts to view Bleed special move page.
- Improved Enhanced client container performance.
- Corrected alignment issues related to the Enhanced client version of the holiday box gumps.
- Enhanced Client characters can once again read the profile of other characters.
- Fixed issue where several quest books displayed as the Crystal Portal in the Enhanced client.
- Setting targeting options now work for newly created spell stones.
- Skill timers are no longer triggered by outside sources in the Enhanced Client.
- All clients now follow server restriction for maximum amount of updatable health bars allowed. Enhanced client mobiles on screen list limit settings have been removed. The enhanced client is limited to 10 draggable health bars excluding pets and party members. Mobiles on screen list is capped at a pool 20 and health bars that are dragged will be removed from this pool. Invulnerable mobs only display under the invulnerable list and don’t count towards the mobiles on screen cap.
- Known items with charges now display proper amount within containers.
- Resolved an issue when the Enhanced Client is not the active window it loses connection much faster than it should.
- Resolved an issue with Ctrl-clicked hot bar icons losing their graphics for items that are in the players’s backpack.