Hello! For editing the Armor Up page, you dont need to know about templates. Here's what I was doing when I first started to edit pages:
- I try to find a similar quest page that is complete and organized, preferably given by the same npc. The quest The Brainy Alchemist for example is given by the same npc.
- I click edit to the page I found and copy the contents. Then I click edit to the page I want to edit and paste the contents.
- Then I start to edit the text. I change the parts and titles whenever necessary or delete the ones that are not applicable to the current page.
- I click the Show Preview button to see the preview of the page after each part I edited.
No need to be too cautious about the form of the page since even if something is wrong on the page, Sysops will fix it. I hope this helps. Nimuaq 22:20, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- Discussion moved to Talk:Vendor#Player Owned Vendors