Client Patch 184.108.40.206
This patch was for the 2d client.
May 8, 2007
At 12:00PM PDT (7PM GMT) on Tuesday, May 8, we will be deploying client patch 220.127.116.11
- Updated clilocs (NOTE! Some ninjitsu spells will appear to have changed requirements- the actual changes will not occur until the server is updated.)
- Many map and world art fixes
- Further Windows 98 optimizations
If patched correctly, your current version will display 18.104.22.168 for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
- Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
- Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.