Client Patch 188.8.131.52
This patch was for the Classic Client.
- Date: May 8, 2007
- Size: 1,440,158 bytes
- Notes: The notes for this patch originally mistakenly contained the phrase "...will display 184.108.40.206 for both clients," but the "for both clients" was later removed due to the 3D client having been discontinued in Publish 44 8 days earlier.
At 12:00PM PDT (7PM GMT) on Tuesday, May 8, we will be deploying client patch 220.127.116.11
- Updated clilocs (NOTE! Some ninjitsu spells will appear to have changed requirements- the actual changes will not occur until the server is updated.)
- Many map and world art fixes
- Further Windows 98 optimizations
If patched correctly, your current version will display 18.104.22.168. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
- Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
- Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|