Maybe it is time to retire the Messageboard link. There isn't any active on that forum. What do people think about this or any of the links?
- JC the Builder 20:59, 9 June 2010 (UTC)
- I think the Messageboard link can go. I also think the FAQ link could go; I see us having a better formed "Help" hierarchy in place at some point, and that info would go in there and be served by the current Help link. I'm not really sure on the status of Donations, since we're supposedly self-sustaining through banner ads now. I'm not sure if we even need to take donations anymore. Are we even hosting any UOAM serves anymore?
--Cogniac 14:26, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, the FAQ page could probably be rolled into the UOGuide:About page which is linked at the bottom. I planned to use "FAQ" as a way to get users to learn how to edit the site, but that did not happen. An expanded Help:Contents section would be welcome.
- UOAM Hosting is still available. But since that is no longer stated, people won't know to find it in the Donations link. I don't know what to do about that at this time.
- I think this has expanded more into a discussion on the entire menu instead of removing one link. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on how to improve it by either renaming/removing or even possibly adding links. - JC the Builder 02:32, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
June 2010 Changes
I went ahead and removed the UOGuide:FAQ and messageboard link. I am thinking of moving the recent changes to the blue menu, but that needs to be done in the files. I am still unsure what to do about the Donations link. Whether to rename it, or move it somewhere else on the page or take it out completely. - JC the Builder 04:13, 18 June 2010 (UTC)