Revision as of 19:58, 16 March 2017 by BroomyBroom (Notes for test center)
First TC1 Release – 3/16/2017
All features should be considered in testing and are subject to change
New methods of Animal Training are now available. Visit in-game Town Criers for more information!
- Pets can now be trained beyond their current control slot requirements up to new maximums.
- Train pets in endless combinations of special abilities, special moves, area effects and magic schools.
- Customize skill caps and attributes to create new pet variants.
- All pet training is final and cannot be reverted.
- Pet Slot Update
- Existing pets will retain their current control slot requirement.
- Newly tamed pets and pets that undergo the Animal Training process will have their control slot requirement updated.
- Control slot requirements for pets have been reworked to take variation within the species into account. It is now possible that creatures can have varying control slot requirements based on their overall power.
- Special Moves, Special Abilities, Magics, and Area Effects now require mana for pets to use.
- Various AI tweaks when those AIs are applied to pets.
- Animal Lore Update
- Updated Animal Lore Gump to display all availalbe skills, magic, special abilities, and new information related to Animal Training.
New Tameable Creature
- Shadow Wyrm
- Dragon Wolf
- Serpentine Dragon
- Dread Spider
- Tsuki Wolf
- …and more to come!