Sacred Quest is a quest which you need to answer questions correctly to gain entrance to the Stygian Abyss Dungeon.
In order to begin the Sacred Quest, you need to visit the Shrine of Singularity. Once you are there, you need to speak the mantra "unorus".
You will then be asked a few questions, and will fail if you don't answer them correctly. The answers are from the Book of Circles, which can be read at the end of the path straight south from the Tomb of Kings entrance:
Here are the answers to the questions you might get asked:
- "Amongst all else, of how many virtues does the circle consist?"
- "Are each of the virtues considered to be equal?"
- All are equal.
- "From diligence springs which virtue?"
- "From passion springs which virtue?"
- "From what principle does direction spring?"
- "Is any virtue more important than another?"
- "Which of these is a principle?"
- "In what can you find all of the Principles, and thus all of the Virtues?"
"Answering the last question correctly, you feel a strange energy wash over you.
You don't understand how you know, but you are absolutely certain that the guardians will no longer bar you from entering the Stygian Abyss.
It seems you have proven yourself worthy of La Insep Om."
You will now be able to pass the Guardians at the end of Tomb of Kings, and enter the Stygian Abyss Dungeon.