Tailoring Bulk Order Deeds were introduced in mid-July of 2002 via Publish 16. In order to expand the possibilites of the BOD system, 3 new leathers were added. However, the range of Tailor BODs is still smaller than Blacksmith BODs, and thus getting the high end rewards is easier. A character only needs one-tenth of a skill point in Tailoring to be eligible to receive a BOD from an NPC. Different BOD types are given out according to skill, but lower level characters can receive BODs more often. The wait time is reduced to nil if you've just handed a BOD in - One technique for collection is to have your low characters receive a large collection of "easy" BODs, fill them all, then have your high level Tailor return them all so as to receive a large amount of "hard" BODs quickly.
Completing a BOD
- Visit any NPC tailor shop in one of the many cities.
- Locate a tailor or weaver NPC.
- Open a contextual menu on your desired NPC.
- Select the "Bulk Order Info" option.
- One of two things can occur:
- A gump will appear with the BOD information.
- The NPC will tell you "An Offer may be available in about X minutes", where X is the number of minutes before you can get another BOD. Try again after the specified amount of time has passed.
- Accept the BOD by pressing the OK button.
- Craft the number of desired items, using the requested material, and following any other requirements such as being exceptional.
- Double-click the BOD to open the gump and press the "Combine this deed with item requested" option.
- Target the items you have created until the BOD is full.
- Go back to any tailor shop and drop your completed BOD onto any tailor or weaver NPC.
- You will then receive your rewards:
- A system message will appear telling you a certain amount of gold has been deposited in your bank box.
- A special item will be placed in your backpack such as cloth, a runic kit, etc.
- Uniquely Hued Cloth
- Uniquely Hued Sandles
- +5, +10, +15, and +20 Tailoring Power Scrolls
- Medium and large Stretched Hide House Addons
- Dark and light Tapestry House Addons
- Brown and Polar Bear Rug House Addons
- Clothing Bless Deeds
- Spined, Horned, and Barbed Runic Kits
Instead of trying to recreate a reward chart here, it will be better to direct you to the absolutely fantastic and 100% correct chart located on the Tower of Roses website. A big thanks to Chew for creating such a valuable resource!
There is also a page detailing all the large BOD outfits: