Official UO Websites
Official sites have been created by Electronic Arts, the developers, or by other official UO staff.
- Fishing Council of Britannia - Resources for fishermen
- Knuckleheads.dk - Imbuing and other Calculators.
- Library of Sosaria - Collection of multi-shard books
- Pinco's UO Template Editor - Template Editor & MODs for the Enhanced Client
- The Ultima Codex - Ultima Online Fan Network
- Ultima Aiera - General news new on the entire Ultima series
- Ultima Online Auctions - Trading wares all across Britannia
- Ultima Online Journal - News about Ultima Online
- Ultima Online, Legend of MMORPG - A tribute/game recruitment page to Ultima Online
- UOCraft - Tools for merchants and crafters
- UO Guilds - A database for any guild that wishes to be listed to be found by people searching for a guild to join or ally with.
- UO Home Decor - Pictures of houses, castles and courtyards with original guides.
- UO Stratics - Guides, information and news
- UO Thief - Thief comics and forum
- Whispering Rose Radio - Online radio station
- BagBallJapan [Japanese]
- Britiannia Bibliothek [Japanese]
- Ishtar's Blog [Japanese]
- Jasmine's UO Diary [Japanese]
- Jeux Online [French]
- Russian Community Ultima Online [Russian]
- UO Wiki [German]
- Atlantic Tradeboard - Most popular forum for Atlantic Trades
- Stratics Trader's Hall - General trade forum for all shards
- Atlantic Roleplay Community - Primary hub for Atlantic roleplayers
- Catskills Role Playing Community - Primary hub for all of Catskills roleplayers
- Guardians of Valhalla - A guild of dedicated and caring Great Lakes players.
- RPC.net - Great Lake roleplaying hub
- Oceania Shard - Oceania news and events.
- PaxLair - A Role-playing Community of Several Cities in Chesapeake with a Working Virtual Government!
- Taka Legendary Adventure In Ultima Online - Diary of Taka of Hokuto
- UO Atlantic Shard - Screenshots and happenings from the Ultima Online Atlantic Shard.
- Castles and Courtyards - House decoration guides
- The Lost Lands
- MMORPG.com - News and interviews
- Spellweave - Enhanced Client guides
- Tower of Roses - Bulk Order Deeds, crafting, and treasure maps
- Ultima Online Event Arc - Event history
- Ultima Online Modders Exchange - MODs for the Enhanced Client
- Ultima Online Travelogues - Stories, screenshots, maps and traveler guides
- UORares - Rare item information
- UO Roleplay Community - A resource for Roleplayers and Roleplaying establishments
- Noxins.net - A site full of UO flash games and flash animations made by Noxin, a UO player
- Dealers of Destiny
- Europa History - Europa Event Reports and Shard History
- Order vs. Chaos RPvP Theme - A theme centered around conflict RP for the Catskills roleplayers
- Pacific Rangers Council
- The Pacific Roleplaying Community
- YMCA (Yew Merry Center for All)
- Alan Studio [Chinese]
- Full Moon [Japanese]
- Hermandad ibera de Sosaria [Spanish]
- Katixa [Spanish]
- PLAYUO.net [Chinese]
- UO Mania [Italian]
These applications have received UOPro status and are officially allowed to be used with Ultima Online.
- UOAssist - The must have program to play UO with
- UO Auto-Map - The first mapping application for UO
- UO Curse Tool - Spout profanity the Old English way
- UO Journal Converter - A useful tool for handling saved Journal files
- UO Magic Tool - A tool to keep track of Reagents and cast spells
- Ultima Mapper - A new mapping application for Classic and Enhanced Clients that allows users to share the entire experience, rather than just their whereabouts.
- UO Spawn Map - Helps you locate specific monsters and spawning areas
3rd Party Applications
These applications are UO related and do not violate the Terms of Service.
- Character Viewer - Dress and Pose character avatars for screenshots
- InsideUO - Lets you view images, models, and other client information
- UOCartographer - The new mapping application supporting both clients
- UOWedding - Perform the perfect wedding speech, highly customizable
Applications that are UO related but do not have anything to do with game play.
- UltimaXbar A browser add-on for the Ultima Online community