In fact, you can't walk two steps in Heartwood without being solicited by an elf quest giver! Which is convenient as Craftman's Satchels are the primary source of recipes by which special items, and even craftable artifacts, are created by players. They also are the source of talismans, which can contain crafting bonuses and on occasion, slayer properties.
Craftman's Satchel Contents
|A satchel usually contains:||It can sometimes contain:||About 1 out of 2 times, it will contain:||One out of X-times, it will contain:|
Some information as to the effectiveness of Luck on the probability of a recipe would nice here.
- A magic Bracelet, Ring, or Elven Composite Longbow (every time)
- A Talisman (1 in 3)
- A Bowcraft/Fletching Recipe
- An Aquarium deed (1 in 500)
- A random Elven Furniture House Addon (1 in 500)
- An Oak, Ash, Yew, or Heartwood Runic Fletcher's Tools (1 in 500/2,500/5,000/10,000)
Alchmey Satchels are obtained by the Grape and Wine Makers near the top of the tree, and will often contain recipes for the following potions: