Talk:Champion Spawn Artifacts
It might be nice if we sort out the Unique from the Shared artifacts if anyone is knowledgeable in that area. The Deco ones are pretty obvious already. --Tancred RedStar 14:23, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
- I reworked the page a little. But now it just looks like a mess of words. I am going to make a table out of it, that should make it look a lot better. - JC the Builder 17:58, 22 December 2008 (UTC)
Re Meraktus, is his loot certain? I seem to remember that he was going to be outside the system, as he didn't operate as a "standard" champion spawn. His loot sounds to me suspicously like the Minotaur Artifacts that spawn in his area, which we once had mistakenly listed as his loot well prior to the replicas appearing...
- Bomb Bloke 00:37, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- He does give replicas/artifacts. What the developer said is that transcendence scrolls can not be given out because there is no altar. - JC the Builder 05:42, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
This is actually not what I had in mind. I was going to make a single table, with columns for Unique, Shared and Decoration drops. Rows would be for each spawn. - JC the Builder 05:45, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
By all means change it. The idea behind using a template was that all the tables could be tweaked in one go if someone didn't like it, but removing the templates completely doesn't bother me in the slightest.
- Bomb Bloke 05:46, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
I was gonna stick an apostrophe in "Captain Johns Hat", but I noticed there's only one entry for it on the page - in the "shared artifact" column...
How is it known this artifact is "shared" if no other creature is known to award it?
I see there are a few other artifacts in a similar situation:
Are these items really "shared", or just in the wrong column?
- Bomb Bloke 09:50, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- There is only supposed to be one unique artifact per champion. It is probably going to be a very long time before we know all the drops. People are also less interested in reporting their finds now as when the publish first happened. - JC the Builder 17:39, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
I'm wondering, do these things pack-drop or corpse-drop? Is it the same for the decorative items as well as the replicas?
- Bomb Bloke 03:51, 16 May 2009 (UTC)
They are all dropping into your pack. 100% sure. Merion 12:48, 16 May 2009 (UTC)