Client Patch 5.0.2e
- Date: July 5, 2006
- Size: 394,424 bytes
- Notes: None
Wednesday, July 5, 2006 at approximately 3:30PM PDT (10:30PM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.2e
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Fixed the Lucky Dealer gump to work correctly in 3D client
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to change the Herald settings while running a Japanese client
- Players running a Japanese client no longer see garbled text in the Herald greeting gump
- Various changes to the default grouping skills in the skills gump
- Updated the copyright date on the Japanese splash screen
- Minor text updates to Personal Attendants
- Localization updates
- Bump version letter to "e"
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.2e for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|