Client Patch 5.0.4d
- Date: September 13, 2006
- Size: 440,386 bytes
- Notes: None
On Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at approximately 6:00PM PDT (September 14 - 1:00AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.4d.
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Vet Reward Player Statues no longer have health bars
- Players can no longer access the Virtue Gump from a Player Statue's paperdoll
- Added 9th Anniversary splash screen and entitlement check
- Adjusted the location of the progress loading bar for the 3D client splash screen
- Updated text strings and localization for Live Event
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.4d for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|