Client Patch 5.0.5b
- Date: October 18, 2006
- Size: 67,348 bytes
- Notes: None
On Wednesday, October 18, 2006 at approximately 6:30PM PDT ( October 19 - 1:30AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.5b.
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Updated look of the Shadow roof tiles
- Crystal and Shadow roof tiles now show up on the radar map
- Added new art to allow the Heritage curtains to open and close
- The Heritage wall torch now animates
- The Heritage wall torches now give off light
- The Heritage trees are no longer bare in Felucca using the 3D client
- The Shadow Banner is now partially hued to allow it to be dyed
- Added new cauldron art for Heritage selection gump
- Fixed a piece of the Crystal Altar that wasn’t added correctly before
- Fixed a Crystal and Shadow door that players couldn’t walk through
- Fixed bug with Shadow arches that was not allowing them to be committed if they stood alone
- Updated text and localization
- Bump version to "5.0.5b"
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.5b for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|