Client Patch 126.96.36.199
This patch was for the Classic Client.
- Date: May 2, 2007
- Size: 1,668,143 bytes
- Notes: The patch notes for this patch mistakenly contain the phrase "...for both clients" even though the 3D client had been removed by Publish 44 two days before.
We have deployed client patch 188.8.131.52 - this client patch will require a server publish for all the fixes to be visible.
- Fixed many world art issues
- Fixed entrance blocking issue with the Shadowlord base
- Potential fix for Win98 and ME users' "out of memory" issue
If patched correctly, your current version will display 184.108.40.206 for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
- Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
- Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|