Focus Group Procedure
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2015 Jun 25
I am receiving a lot of emails asking the same questions so I thought I would address your questions here.
Steps for the Time of Legends focus group:
- 1. Players email me they are interested in joining the focus group and give me the name of their account.
- 2. An email is sent to those that applied congratulating them and providing some links for moving forward.
- 3. Players fill out the NDA and a survey.
- 4. We pull the information supplied by the survey and link the requested internal forums name to the account name.
- 5. I make each person an Internal forums account after which the player will receive an automated email from the Broadsword forums.
- 6. The list is then given to Bleak so he can plug in all the account numbers so players can have access to Eodon (the test shard).
Please understand that if you have the email from the Broadsword Forums it will take approx. 1 day to get the information plugged in so you can have access to the shard. If you are being bounced back to the log in screen please give it a day.
If for any reason when I looked up the game account name given and it was closed, you were not added to the focus group. If anyone is still having trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the account name and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
Thank you for your patience, Mesanna