Gargish Document - Challenge Rite
|Gargish Document - Challenge Rite|
|Weight: 1 Stone|
Challenge Rite by Unknown
In accordance with Gargish law, the rite of Challenge is open to all warrior males who wish to issue a challenge to the King. A male wishing to issue challenge must make their desire known to the King formally during the introduction ceremony at the Challenge ring. The King must accept all challenges. Once all Challenges are issued, the arbiter of the rite will announce the commencement of battle. Battle must adhere to the following rules of honor:
- Weapons are not allowed; all battle must be by hand, be it magical or physical.
- The first opponent knocked to the ground must admit defeat and withdraw from the Challenge.
- If the King falls before all challengers are defeated, the warrior that defeated him must defeat the other challengers in order to prove themselves the true successor.
- The warrior that defeats all challengers will be declared King.
- If all challengers are defeated by the current King, he has secured his rule until the next Challenge rite is allowable.