The following is a list of changes deployed as Publish 47 on September 25, 2007.
10th Anniversary Dungeon Drops
- A number of interesting and useful items will now drop in the anti-virtue dungeons of Britannia. The items will drop using the Treasures of Tokuno drop system (meaning the more you kill, the more likely it is that you will get one of these items as a drop.)
- Katrina's Crook
- Jaana's Staff
- Dragon's End
- Sentinel's Guard
- Lord Blackthorn's Exemplar
- Helm of Spirituality
- Gorget of Honesty
- Breastplate of Justice
- Arms of Compassion
- Gauntlets of Valor
- Legs of Honor
- Solaretes of Sacrifice
- Ankh Pendant
- UO Logo Sculpture
- Map of Britannia
10th Anniversary Gifts
- All characters more than 30 days old will receive some anniversary goodies in their backpacks or bank boxes. (Should you not have room to accept the goodies, you'll get a warning when you log in, and the gifts will be deposited on a following login.)
On October 3, 2007, the following was published:
- You will get less credit towards the new dungeon drops if you are hidden when the monster you are fighting dies.
- You will get no credit if you are more than 16 tiles away from the monster when it dies.
- Fixed an issue where Virtue Armor set pieces could have negative resists once unequipped
- Fixed a display issue with the Virtue Armor set self-repair bonus (it was displaying 20 self repair - however, self repair is capped at 5. The set will now display 5 self repair )
On October 18, 2007, the following was published:
- Gareth, the quest giver for the Cloak of Humility quest, was relocated to Trinsic
- Players that are logged in Magencia will be teleported safely to the Trinsic docks of their facet
- Players will be unable to gate, recall, or Sacred Journey to Magincia
- Fixed issue that caused the virtue set helm to reset its resists to the base values when the full suit was being worn.
- Fixed the bug where certain stealable items could not be locked down causing players to lose these items (Doom Artifacts)
- Fixed an issue where players were getting IGR timer errors and getting disconnected
- Players with bushido skill should now be able to bond with lesser hiryus.
- Added double dragon scale resources in Felucca. Siege ruleset shards do not benefit from this change.
- Oil cloth should now properly remove poison from weapons
- Newly spawned quest mobs can no longer be charmed with the dryad allure spell.
- Made the event-related firefields do more damage 5-7 instead of 3 damage
- Trick or Treating is back!
- Pumpkins are once again spawning in patches all over Britannia
- Boats abandoned in Magincia will randomly catch fire and sink if no one is around
On October 26, 2007, the following was published:
- (KR) Light Daemons will now be... well, light.
- Fixed display issue for Magincia roof tiles
- Using the artillery in Magincia will have a chance to produce "Rubble" that can be picked up
- Added the capability to put up a survey upon login, and added a reward (a 2-hour buff) for completion of the survey
On November 7, 2007, the following was published:
- Monsters will spawn stronger/weaker according to how quickly the invasion is handled (similar to last year's Halloween spawn - see question 3).
- Players can now resign chain quests that have them delivering items.
- Greater delay between fire attacks by the invading monsters
- Fixed an issue that could cause too many monsters to spawn
- Plants are now affected by the fire as well
- Invading imps will be red instead of green
- Due to their overwhelming deadliness, removed the hostile invading rabbits. Hellcats will spawn instead
- Removed misplaced tile of foliage near the moongate