The following is a list of changes deployed as Publish 58 on March 19, 2009.
- December 18, 2008 - Expected late January 2009
- March 11, 2009 - Details announced and published to Test Center
- March 19, 2009 - Published to all shards
- Removed the 15 day character age requirement for house placement
- Players are not allowed to place a house while on a trial account
- Players are not allowed to co-own or be traded a house while on a trial account
- Trial accounts have travel restrictions –
- Cannot visit Felucca dungeons or Felucca T2A
- Trial Accounts have the following resource restrictions -
- Will only receive basic ores and logs (iron, plain logs) even if they'd otherwise qualify for better types
- Will not receive sand or stone when mining
- Trial Account Misc. restrictions -
- Will not receive ML rewards for resource gathering (jewels, ingredients, and white pearls while fishing)
- Will not receive rewards, monster kill points, or virtue points from champ spawns
- Will not get scrolls while doing champ spawns
- Will not gain Justice virtue points for killing murderers
- Cannot use Valor or Justice virtues
- Cannot Protect or be Protected by another player
- Can not join factions or faction aligned guilds
- If in a guild they will be removed from the guild, if their guild joins a faction
- Cannot use Scrolls of Alacrity, Power Scrolls, Stat Scrolls, or Scrolls of Transcendence
- Cannot use Commodity Deeds
- Cannot do Community Collections
- Cannot use Soulstones or fragment soulstones
- Cannot use Pet summoning balls
- Cannot use Bracelets of Binding
- Cannot use the Bag of Sending
- Cannot do any repeatable quests – even if they are normally repeatable
- Cannot acquire BOD’s
- Fixed an issue with SoT’s and Alacrity scroll effects stacking
- Champ spawn bosses no longer spawn as Paragons
- Dead players who receive a reward for killing the spawn will no longer see the reward deleted. It will be placed on their corpse.
- SoT drop rate has been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue with the Champ Spawn altar getting stuck if the boss despawns or disappears
- Fixed an issue with the top attackers only getting the right number of scrolls at a champ spawn
- Fixed the drop rate in Trammel with SoT’s
- Fixed an issue where the top attackers were not getting the right number of scrolls at a champ spawn
- Fixed Mephitis small web attack – will not teleport players into the altar
- Tattered Mummy wrappings will no longer stack with unhued bandages
- Fixed an issue with static items spawning at champ spawns
- Champ Spawn special drop items will no longer drop into your back if you are over weight or over item limit
- Serado will now drop unique and decorative rewards
- Exorcism range has been increased to include the entire champ spawn area plus 2 screens in all directions
- Gift of life will now offer to resurrect you after death
- Gem of Salvation will no longer delete itself if another player resurrects you
- Fixed an issue with champ spawn rewards appearing at the champ spawn instead of your backpack
- Added a Reuse timer of 15 seconds to faction bandages
- Cupid will no longer block in Felucca
- Players will no longer get multi gumps with Cupid
- Players completing the Naturalist quest should now get the correct type of seeds ( fire, white and black seeds)
- Black and White seeds should only be peculiar plants
- Fire Seeds should only be legacy plants plus the flowery cactus
- Completing only 4 nests will continue to give the 4 rare colors on legacy plants only
- Players can now use the Xmas Tree Deeds to place non decorated trees year round
- Arcane power should now affect your summons/familiar, should give a 10% bonus for hit points for summons, necro animates, necro familiars, and necro revenants
- Immolating Weapon should now play a sound when the spells fades
- Gem of Salvation will no longer delete itself on death if the player is resurrected by another player
- Added a profanity filter for Cupid
- Durability on certain items that started as 255 will be changed to 150 and be dyable
- Disabling the WoS Invasion
- Returning the trammel city regions
- Fixed an issue with Cupid not storing messages correctly
- Players will no longer be able to inscribe locked down books
- Removed the 3X player vendor costs on Siege/Mugen
- Insured books will no longer carry over their insured/blessed status when copied
- Players can now trade Grizzled Mare Statues.
- Players can no longer get rare stealables when random stealing from tamed pets
- An issue has been resolved with stealing from players and monsters
- Fixed an issue with durability not working on specific items – rings, bracelets, earrings, talisman, and shoes
- Mirror Images will now copy alignment correctly
- Re-enabled access to the Top level in Wrong dungeon.
- Flowery Cactus and the Spider Tree will now spawn the correct plant
- Reverted the bag of sending to its original state
- Reduced the weight of gold and silver
- Balancing changes previously on TC1 were not included in this publish.
- Upon death all buff/debuffs that show on the status bar will be removed, also modified attributes reset
On March 26, 2009, the following was published:
- Fixed an issue with SOT’s and Powerscrolls (105’s) dropping correctly.
- Fixed the Champ Spawns to cycle correctly in Felucca and Ilshenar
- To reduce lag caused by the gold drops at champ spawns and the Harrower we are doing the follow:
- Number of gold piles being spawned will be reduced
- Quantity of gold per pile will be increased
- Gold will be spread out more
- Gold piles will stack on top of each other, rather than all be at the same elevation
- Fixed the issue that allows players to place bare trees instead of xmas trees year round.
- Mirror Images will no longer be aggressive.
- Paladin NPC’s will no longer be available as a hireling.
- Paladins NPC’s throughout the world will now attempt to attack Reds and SL/Minax followers on sight.
- Target must be visible
- Paladins will no longer respawn once killed
- Obsidian daggers will be available to SL’s twice a day maximum to do extra damage against the Paladin NPC’s only.
Changes to Wood Boards
|Previous Carpentry Skill Required to Convert Logs into Boards||New Carpentry and/or Lumberjacking Skill Required to Convert Logs into Boards *|
|Bloodwood, Frostwood and Heartwood||95||100|
|No changes have been made to the skill requirements to create items from the various woods in the carpentry or fletching menus. Only board creation has been changed.|
|Previous Carpentry/Fletching Skill Required to Use Wood||New Carpentry/Fletching Skill Required to Use Wood|
|Bloodwood, Frostwood and Heartwood||95||95|
|* This is the same skill level required for a lumberjack to produce this level of resource from trees.|