Publish 85.3 Test Center 1
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Jan 29
Test Center Patch Notes
Vendor Search Improvements
Players will not see these improvements for the first 3 hours until the data base has been rebuilt.
- Added the ability to search “Artifact Rarity” values = Know issue, Search returns artifacts of that rarity and above instead of just that rarity.
- Added message when vendor map is placed in backpack.
- Removed ability to sell vendor maps to mapmakers.
- Removed ability to use vendor maps to teleport during combat.
- Increased distance allowed for teleporting around house sign.
- Added the ability to pay for teleporting with gold in backpack.
- Removed the ability to use a vendor map as a recall rune.
- Added the ability to open the container containing the vended item when within 19 tiles of the item.
- Added a check to make sure an item is still for sale before allowing the player to teleport to the item.
- Changed numeric search string restriction to only block numbers under 1000.
- Changed text search to look for each word individually.
- Added ability to sort results by price from high to low.
- Added ability to remove individual search criterion.
Vendor Results Menu:
- Fixed item properties display for empty strings.
- Fixed display of some add-on items.
- Added commas to price display.
- Corrected issue where only the character that placed the house is allowed to customize the house.
- Corrected issue where goza mats were becoming unusable.
- Cupid’s Arrows will now work during the month of February.
- Discordance is now considered a hostile act when used against player pets; players may now only use peacemaking on player pets that are freely aggressive