Publish 87 to All Shards
Posted by Bonnie Armstrong | 2014 Oct 20
We will be publishing all shards starting tomorrow morning, all shards will receive Publish 87 during your normal maintenance cycles, European shards will get this tomorrow afternoon during their normal maintenance cycles. Since we have been so late this year with Halloween and Anniversary rewards we have turned them back on. The 17th Anniversary Gifts will be turned back on and can be claimed until November 18, at 11:59 pm. Halloween Trick or Treating will be available until server up on November 19, 2014. Treasures of Doom will continue until server up on December 1, 2014. Enjoy everyone!!!
Halloween – Treasures of Doom
- Visit the Research Camp located outside of the Dungeon Doom in Malas to learn about an archeological investigation. You can also resurrect at the camp.
- Slaying monsters inside Dungeon Doom gives a chance for an Artifact of Doom to drop in the players backpack. Luck and creature difficulty will positively influence the chance at receiving an artifact of doom, being hidden will decrease the chance at receiving an artifact of doom.
- Artifacts of Doom can be turned into the NPC at the research camp in exchange for,
- [Your Character’s Name]’s Lantern of Light
- Tincture of Silver – can be applied to weapons, spellbooks, and certain instruments to give a slayer bonus against creatures within Doom, while becoming vulnerable to undead.
- Antique Documents Kit – crafting ingredient required for the crating of “Prophetic Manuscripts”
- Reward Title Deeds – Usable deed that will grant the users various titles
Defender of the Living
Preserver of the Faith
- Crook of Humility – A Shepherd’s Crook
Veterinary +10 Wolf Slayer Spell Channeling Intelligence + 10 Damage Increase -20%
- Scepter of Pride - Scepter
Demon Slayer Undead Slayer Hit Stamina Leech 70% Hit Life Leech 70% Hit Mana Leech 70% Swing Speed Increase 30%
- Cloak of Light – Cloak
Hit Point Regeneration 2 Night Sight Hit Chance Increase 5%
- Boots of Escaping
Dexterity Bonus 4 Stamina Regeneration 1
- Sterling Silver Ring
Meditation +20 Hit Point Regeneration 3 Mana Regeneration 5 Damage Increase 75% Additional +20 skill bonus applied by double clicking the ring and selecting from the available skills
- Prophetic Manuscripts
Craftable via the Inscription menu under “Other” Requires ancient parchments (10), wood pulp (10), antique documents kit (1), and beeswax (5). Failure will only consume ancient parchments, wood pulp, and beeswax. There are 5 different prophetic manuscript texts, randomly assigned when successfully crafted.
- Treasures of Doom will be available for a limited time during the Halloween season, and recur with various tweaks in successive years.
Halloween – Trick or Treating
- Three new monster skulls have been added to Trick or Treating! Trick or Treating will be available during the remainder of the month of October.
Enhanced Client Bug Fixes
- Switching to legacy containers no longer makes the contents invisible
- Fixed odd visible lines above the targeting window
- Vendor Search Gump now functions properly
- Container auto loot no longer breaks after you use it for awhile
- Disabled icons no longer prevent users from using spells/skills/actions on hotbar
- Advanced health bars are no longer locked by default
- Bug report window once again closes when submitting issues
- Advanced health bar properly changes hue based on health bar state
- Borders can once again be placed on hotbar items
- Buff/Debuff Icons now properly scale with bar
- Buff/Debuff icons no longer display over all UI elements
- Maneuvering the atlas around the world no longer will crash client
- Fixed long pause when opening containers
- Paperdoll window, target window, buff bars, and status bar can no longer go outside of the game window
- Default UI Scale is now set to 1 from 0.85
- Enable auto run is set on by default
- Main menu action is now on the hotbar for newly created user profiles
- All players who are currently flagged as Vice vs Virtue participants will have a one time reprieve and the flag will be removed.
- Non Vice vs Virtue players that find themselves in a VvV battle city will have a new option on the warning gump to teleport them to the nearest moongate.
- VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.
- The “Unwieldy” (Items with higher than normal weights) will no longer have a chance to spawn in MIB chests.
- The loot in MIB chests will now have a higher base budget for creating magic items.
- Some situations where traps and locks were being applied to containers inside of City & Justice regions will no longer happen.
- Trade Quest crates will now be able to hold up to 550 stones and have 75% weight reduction.
- Silver points are no longer awarded to VvV players when occupying a city.
- VvV Cannon Turret cost has been reduced from 5000 to 3000 silver points.
- VvV Trap cost has been reduced from 500 to 250 silver points.
- VvV Mana Spike cost has been reduced from 2500 to 1000 points.
- VvV Mana Spike effect duration has been increased from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Trader Quest participants will no longer be able to sacred journey to a ship rune.
- Trade orders should no longer have a chance to include items with duplicate names
- Items inside a trade order crate will no longer be purchased by shop keepers.
- Spellweaving summons no longer cause a player to flag as a criminal when they are attacked by a VvV player
- Ship cargo containers will no longer be locked or trapped.
- Certain items that had missing default names will no longer be improperly placed inside of a trade crate when using “Fill from Backpack.”
- The “Unwieldy” property will no longer spawn on items that can be stolen from various containers.
- Claiming an Alter and Returning a Sigil in VvV matches have been equalized.
- The cooldown between gaining VvV match and silver points from kills has been reduced from 5 minutes to 2 minutes.
- VvV Players who are hidden will not count towards occupying a city.