Quotes from the pen of Heigel of Moonglow
This book is a 350,000 point Cooperative Collection reward from the Britain Library Collection. It is a decoration for your house which will give notes on Wisps and make various talking noises. It comes in one of 5 hues: plain, yellow, gray, blue, or green. The book must be locked down in your house and turned on for it to talk.
- "Some have speculated that what we are analyzing is nothing more than the air crackling near the wisp's glow, and not language, but this is of course unlikely."
- "The wispish language only appears to contain one vowel, the letter Y."
- "The average word in wispish seems to contain three phonemes and three glottal stops, plus possibly a pitch shift."
- "Wisps are the most intelligent of the nonhuman races inhabiting Britannia."
- "Wisps do make use of what sounds to use like pitch and emphasis shifts similar to exclamations and questions."