Anatomy can be used in three ways:
- Passively increases the combat damage you deal.
- Passively adds amount healed to yourself, NPC's, or other players.
- Actively check the Dexterity and Strength of another player, animal, or monster.
It formally belonged in the Useless Skill group until it was linked to Healing and Damage Bonuses.
You will also receive a bonus to the Evasion ability if your Anatomy is 100.0 or better.
To Actively use the skill click your skill icon and select your target you will receive two of the messages below giving you information on your target.
|Strength Message||Target’s Strength||Dexterity Message||Target’s Dexterity|
|Rather feeble||1-10||Very clumsy||1-10|
|Somewhat weak||11-20||Somewhat uncoordinated||11-20|
|To be of normal strength||21-30||Moderately dexterous||21-30|
|Somewhat strong||31-40||Somewhat agile||31-40|
|Very strong||41-50||Very agile||41-50|
|Extremely strong||51-60||Extremely agile||51-60|
|Extraordinarily strong||61-70||Extraordinarily agile||61-70|
|Strong as an ox||71-80||Moves like quicksilver||71-80|
|One of the strongest people you have ever seen||81-90||One of the fastest people you have ever seen||81-90|
|Superhumanly strong||90+||Superhumanly agile||90+|
- Damage Increase is added to your Damage Calculations.
- The Damage Bonus % = anatomy / 2 (+ 5% if anatomy at 100.0 or higher)
|Anatomy Skill||Damage Bonus|
- Anatomy adds to the amount you can heal.
- The Healing Bonus % = anatomy / 6
Activate the skill via macro or skill button and target a creature other than yourself.
Each time you hit a creature with a weapon or fists you have a chance to gain Anatomy. This is the preferred method of training the skill, requiring less effort and time. You can also gain anatomy passively when using the Healing skill.
- New Haven