The Cow Statuette is a 3rd year veteran reward, which is used to decorate your house. It will make Cow sounds when walked near if turned on. The Cow Statue was originally a very rare item awarded to five random players during the stress testing of Trammel House Placement on a test server. It later became available through the veteran reward system.
- To turn on/off, double-click the statue while standing in a home you own or are a Co-Owner of.
- The statue must be locked down to make sounds.
- Makes a sound when any NPC, character, monster, or animal walks within 2 tiles.
- May be dyed with a Reward Statuette Dye Tub.
- The original five Cow Statuettes now say they are a veteran reward.
|Veteran Rewards - Statuettes|
|13th Year||Exodus • Rideable Boura|