Five on Friday - August 18, 2006
1. Can you tell us more about the new client?
Darkscribe: I’d love to answer every question right now, but for now I have to say, "We’ll answer you soon." By the end of this year, I doubt there will be a question left unanswered. And there will be a full announcement with many more details in the near future.
And don’t think that the in-game fiction cycle has ended. More in-game surprises are in store as well.
2. What's going to happen to Inu now?
Wilki: Well, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. :-)
Hint: This isn't the last you'll see of Inu the Crone!
3. Will there be any use(s) for the items we are collecting now from the ophidian invasion like the green journals and the snake skins?
Draconi: Definitely! Some may be more useful than others, though.
4. Whats with the angry Fire blocking the way to the star room area in the keep?
Draconi: Somehow the Ophidians have managed to seal off the Terathan lair, trapping the bulk of their forces inside. A few brave scouts managed to make their way down there, and have reported the following.
- The flames are deadly to any living thing, and any attempt to simply run through them will be met with a rather unpleasant death.
- The flames are magical in nature, and we’ve asked some of the Grandmasters from Moonglow to investigate their properties. This is proving difficult, however, as the Ophidian forces have been nearly overwhelming.
- The Terathans seem to be trapped on the other side. Our scouts have heard agonizing and otherworldly screams echoing across the sharp snaps of the flames… but can only guess what horrors have been unleashed upon them.
5. Can you tell us who received Personal Attendents from the Pub41 test shard giveaway?
Wilki: Here are the five winners:
- C. S.
- Oliver B.
- Eric Y.
- Chad L.
- Yuuki K.
Congratulations to all of the winners!