- Note that this quest is for the Human versions of the rewards, see Gathering of Evidence for the Gargish version of the quest.
There seems to be unrest spreading among the refugees surrounding the Royal City. There are rumors of gargoyles willingly leaving their encampments and disappearing into the abyss. Through our own investigations, we have learned that there are militant gargoyle camps in the abyss where their magically gifted members are tapping into a new source of magic. We suspect they are tapping the void energies and require you to obtain proof so that we can prepare a plan of action to deal with any threat they may pose. Bring back all of the following; Void Crystal of Corrupted Arcane Essence, Void Crystal of Corrupted Spiritual Essence, and a Void Crystal of Corrupted Mystical Essence.
- Obtain a void infused essence from each of the gargoyle encampments in the abyss.
- There are three gargoyle encampments inside the Stygian Abyss Dungeon, each of which are occupied with several Gargish Outcasts and a single Gargish Rouser. You need to attack to the Gargish Rousers in order to reveal the Void Manifestation of that camp. The three camps are:
- This encampment is located directly north of the Underworld entrance, at 67' N 59 W'. Void Manifestations will drop Void Crystal of Corrupted Arcane Essence here.
- This encampment is located directly south of the Tomb of Kings entrance at 118' N 25 W'. It can be easily reached by traveling north from the Cavern of the Discarded and Abyssal Lair Entrance Mini-Champ. Void Manifestations will drop Void Crystal of Corrupted Spiritual Essence here.
- This encampment is located directly few screens north east of the Spiritual Encampment entrance at 123' N 21 W'. Void Manifestations will drop Void Crystal of Corrupted Mystical Essence here.
Well Done! This is just what we needed. We can ill afford these separatist encampments upsetting the delicate balance with the void consuming our world.