- Does damage and has a chance to paralyze your opponent for a short time. The paralyze chance is scaled based on Bushido skill, from 50% chance at 50 skill to 90% chance at 120 skill. The paralysis is breakable when the paralyzed target takes damage.
This Bushido-specific move imparts the following effects:
- Direct Damage bonus based upon the attacker's Bushido skill
- Calculated as follows: [(Bushido skill -50 )*3/14] + (0-10)
- Examples: Bushido of 50, Direct Damage of 0 to 10 Hit Points. Bushido of 120, 15 to 25.
- Normal weapon damage
- Paralyze the target, which in Player vs. Player combat is for about 2 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 30
No weapons have Nerve Strike as a primary ability.
Weapons with a secondary ability of Nerve Strike require 90 or higher in the appropriate fighting skill and Tactics.