Client Patch 5.0.1j
- Date: February 8, 2006
- Size: 1,590,978 bytes
- Notes: None
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 at 6:00PM PST (2:00AM GMT February 9th), we will deploy client patch 5.0.1j.
Details for the patch are as follows:
- Increased avatar size in 3D client
- Changed the default font size and color to make it easier to read
- 2d client now has check box for Reduce Display Framerate in the display options menu to reduce CPU usage on some systems. Click here to see how to enable this
- Sticky health bars no longer disappear if a partied member performs certain actions
- Default desktop now works correctly on 3D clients from older installs
- Double clicking the middle button no longer toggles auto-run
- Fixed an issue that was causing the mouse-wheel to steal focus from the game window in some cases
- Fixed an issue where Japanese clients were seeing the new fonts in certain cases
- Japanese localization updates
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.1j for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|