Client Patch 5.0.2
- Date: April 26, 2006
- Size: 385,341 bytes
- Notes: None
Wednesday, April 26th, 2006 at 1:30PM PDT (8:30PM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.2
Details for the patch are as follows:
- New targeting feature (Click here for more information on the new Targeting System)
- Targeting reticule
- Target status gump
- Target cycling macros (hostile targeting requires server publish)
- New buff/debuff gump (requires server publish)
- Spell casting target cursor no longer disappears quickly in 3D client if client does not have a desktop.uos file
- Players now receive correct message when a trade fails due to vendor or item count
- Fixed a misspelling in the bark displayed when Strangle is cast on a target
- The MyUO button now takes players to the Japanese MyUO site when the client is displaying Japanese
- Localization changes
- There is now a separate macros file for the 3D client. This means that macros are not shared by the 2D and 3D clients, so making a change to a macro in one client will not affect the other.
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.2 for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|