Client Patch 5.0.2b
- Date: May 17, 2006
- Size: 71,052 bytes
- Notes: None
Wednesday, May 17th, 2006 at 6:30PM PDT (May 18th 1:30AM GMT), we will deploy client patch 5.0.2b
Details for the patch are as follows:
- TargetSelf will no longer show the targeting reticle if the targeting system has been disabled
- Previously targeted mobiles will no longer be re-targeted if they move off and back on the screen unless the player has not cleared his target
- Fixed an issue that was causing the target status gump to have a delay in updating when target was poisoned
- Fixed a bug that caused the target status gump to remain open after players killed certain creatures
- Put the % sign back on the end of the swing speed item property
- Fixed the Inform me of stat increases option, which was not staying on when it was checked
- Fixed the buff/debuff tool tip for the Protection spell
- Fixed targeting error messages that were not working correctly in Japanese
- Bump version letter to "b"
- Localization changes
- Fixed a targeting crash bug
If patched correctly, your current version will display 5.0.2b for both clients. If you have any difficulty receiving this patch, please check the following:
Check the "Patch" directory within your Ultima Online directory (the default location is C:\Program Files\EA Games\Ultima Online\Patch). This directory should be empty. Any files in this directory should be deleted.
Run a virus scan on your computer. Undetected viruses may cause conflicts with patching Ultima Online. For information on up-to-date virus detection software, please visit http://www.mcafee.com/myapps/vso/default.asp.
If after trying the above, you are still experiencing difficulty patching the Ultima Online client, please visit this web page.
|Classic Client Patches|
|Third Dawn Client Patches|